Featuring Superb Image Quality, Functionality and Operability Matching Shoulder-Type Cameras.
Backed by the image quality, functions, and operating ease of a shoulder-type camera, this handheld camera recorder brings a new level of quality to ENG.
The AJ-PX230 is a unique new model camera recorder with extremely high cost-performance. It features a powerful CAM-type 22x zoom lens with three manual rings, a 600% dynamic range with 1/3-type 3MOS (RGB) image sensors, and AVC-ULTRA* multi-codec recording, including the high-quality AVC-Intra200 codec, all in an easy-to-operate, professional camera design.
As the ultimate handheld camera recorder, the AJ-PX230 offers high-quality acquisition for a host of uses, from ENG to video production.
- Image Quality
- CAM-type 22x Zoom Lens with Three Manual Rings and Ultra Low-Speed Seesaw Zoom Levers
- Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), Digital Zoom and ND Filter
- Advanced Flash Band Compensation (FBC)
- 600% Dynamic Range with 1/3-Type 3MOS Image Sensors
- Image Adjustment Function from a Menu
- Variable Frame Rate Supporting 1080p
- Shooting Quality
- Advanced Focus Assist Functions
- OLED EVF and High-Resolution LCD Panel
- Built-in Electronic Level Gauge
- Scene Files and User Files
- Other Recording Support Functions, Professional Image Quality and Advanced Functions
- Recording Quality
- High-Quality or Long Time Recording with AVC-ULTRA
- HD/SD Multi Format/Multi Codec
- Full Frame Progressive Recording
- High-Quality 24 bit 4 channel Audio Recording
- Two microP2 Card Slots
- Multifunctional Recording Including Simultaneous Recording
- Interfaces and Devices
- Operating Quality
- Switches Match Shoulder-Type Models
- Handle with Multi-Stage Zoom Lever
- Enhanced Mobility, Easy Operation Design
- Separately Positioned XLR Audio Input Terminals
- Battery Replacement during Recording